When to eat: any meal, perfect dinner, not too heavy prior to bed. In an effort to eat more raw vegetables and bring some variety we took on all the elements of a stir-fry, but didn't fry it! Turned out amazing.
- 10 stalks asparagus
- 2 bok choy
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 red onion
- 10 button or crimini mushrooms
- 2/3 cup sprouts
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp crushed raw garlic
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- Chop the mushrooms thinly.
- Using a vegetable peeler, strip the asparagus length ways.
- Wash thoroughly then cut your spinach and bok choy roughly.
- Toss together in a bowl with the sprouts, sesame seeds and chilli flakes, retain some sesame seeds to finish with.
- Shake the wet ingredients & garlic in a jar or mix in a bowl, stir through the salad, a little at a time until desired, don't overdress.