Vegan Banana Pancakes
You only need a few ingredients to create this recipe!! So yummy! The chocolate sauce is the best thing ever!
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 cup Dairy-free Milk
- 1 medium Banana
- Cocoa Powder, Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
- Hot water
- 6 piece Dates
- Put your oats, banana and dairy-free milk in your blender and mix well.
- Add anything you like. For example cinnamon or cocoa powder. Your pancake dough might get thick as it sits. Keep adding a bit of dairy-free milk and blend well.
- Grease a non-stick pan with a bit of coconut oil and add about 2 tablespoons of the mixture into your pan. Fry your pancakes until golden brown then flip them over.
- For the chocolate sauce, pit the dates and put them in your blender. Pour some hot water on them, just enough to cover them. Soak them for about 10-15 minutes. Add about 1 teaspoon or more if you like of cocoa powder and blend well. You can add more water if you like. By leaving it to sit, it will get thicker.
- Stack your pancakes, add the chocolate sauce and fruit or anything you like! Enjoy!