Vegan Banana Buckwheat Crepes
Really easy vegan pancake recipe with a delicious raw chocolate sauce. Definitely worth trying it!
- 100 g Buckwheat flour
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/3 tsp Baking Powder
- dash salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 300 ml soy milk
- 1 tbsp Agave syrup
- 3 tbsp Cacao powder
- Mix the dry ingredients first, then add in the soy milk and banana. Mix everything in a blender.
- Grease a nonstick pan with coconut oil and heat up over a medium low heat. Add about 3-4 tablespoons of the batter to the frying pan, twirling the batter around to cover the whole bottom of the pan.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes till the edges get darker. Flip it over. Cook for another minute or two until the other side also gets brown.
- For the chocolate sauce mix the cacao powder and agave syrup then add a bit of water to get a creamy consistency.
- Fill the crepes with anything you like. I filled them with plum jam. Serve them with the chocolate sauce, fruit and nuts if you like.