Banana Nice cream
YES! I love bananas and Yes I love nice cream as well!
- 3 medium Frozen Bananas
- 2 tsp Soya Milk
- 1 tsp Agave Syrup
- 3 tsp Cocoa Powder
- Cold Water
- You are going to need a good blender, or you could try it with a normal mixer but be prepared that it will take longer and you might need much longer. By adding a bit of soya milk will be easier to blend, but the consistency won´t be that good so I suggest putting your nice cream in the freezer for about 30 minutes before serving.
- So you basically blend your bananas until smooth. You want to have small pieces or slices of frozen bananas. Add soya milk if needed.
- Turn off the motor a couple of times and stir. Serve with the raw chocolate sauce and anything you like. I topped mine with strawberries and buckwheat as well.
- For the chocolate sauce mix the syrup with the cocoa powder and add a bit of cold water.
- Serve and eat immediately!!