Baked Oregano Sweet Potato Fries
Who doesn´t love sweet potato fries?? Seasoned with oregano and garlic, baked in the oven. These fries are healthy and super delicious! Definitely worth trying them.
- 3 medium Sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- dried oregano
- garlic powder
- dried basil
- salt, pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180-200°C.
- Wash your sweet potatoes and slice them into thin and long slices.
- In a plastic box or bowl. Important that it has a lid, because you will have to mix later everything in this box. Mix olive oil, salt, pepper, dried oregano and basil, a bit of garlic powder and bit of water. Add your sweet potato slices. Close your box with the lid and mix well.
- Line your baking tray with baking paper and place your fries on it.
- Bake until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with hummus, ketchup or anything you like.