Wholemeal Penne - Tomato Mozzarella
Makes 2 servings and it's SOOOOO tasty Tip: If you want to intensify the flavor, you can also use fresh garlic. Alternatively other herbs can also be used. The dish is of course also possible with other whole grain pasta - I also like to use spaghetti.
- 200 g Penne
- 350 g Tomatoes
- 250 g mozzarella (reduced fat)
- 1 handfull fresh parsley
- 60 ml garlic oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook the wholemeal Penne according to package directions until they are al dente in salted water
- Meanwhile chop the tomatoes and the drained mozzarella. Wash and finely chop the parsley.
- Drain the pasta, rinse thoroughly and set aside
- Heat the garlic oil in a deep frying pan, add the tomatoes and simmer for 3 min
- Add the pasta to the tomatoes into the pan, just swing it, season with salt and pepper and sauté 5 min
- Keep the fried hot noodles in a bowl, add finely the chopped parsley and the mozzarella, mix everything together.
- Visit me but once on my Instagram page, my name is xbips. If you have tried the recipe you can link below your picture with #xbips. Enjoy!