Vanilla Chia Pudding With Mango Topping
Makes 2 servings TIP: The Chia Pudding holds kept locked up to a week in the refrigerator.
- 4 tb Chia seeds
- 250 ml low fat milk (0,1 %) or almond milk
- 1 spices (for example cinnamon, vanilla, cocoa)
- 1 pcs mango
- 1 tsp xylitol
- 1. split the chia seeds in two glasses and mix them with the milk and spices (for example vanilla). (2 tb Chia seeds + 125 ml milk per glass)
- 2. Stir from time to time in the first 15 minutes, so that the seeds do not form clumps and is not a part of the milk settles above.
- Thereafter put them for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- 4. For the topping puree the mango and add 1 tablespoon of Xylitol and mix.
- 5. After 1 hour, check the consistency of the pudding and either wait or remove the excess milk.
- 6. Put the Mango topping on the pudding and decorate as desired.There are well suited fresh raspberries, goji berries, chia seeds, puffed quinoa etc.
- Visit me but once on my Instagram page, my name is xbips. If you have tried the recipe you can link below your picture with #xbips. Enjoy!