Low Carb Pizza
Tips : When the pizza is ready baked, take out of the oven and loosen directly with a slide from the baking paper. After cooling, that’s no longer so easy. The floor is also great as Tarte floor - same procedure but instead of tomato sauce just occupy with crème fraîche and bacon.
- 100 g low-fat quark
- 1 pcs egg
- 1 pcs egg white
- 45 g oat bran
- 1 Pizza spice blend
- 150 ml tomato purree or chunky tomatos from the can
- 2 tsp low sugar/light ketchup
- different vegetables
- 80 g ham
- 125 g mozzarella light
- Pizza spice blend
- Spring onions
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° convection
- Mix the low fat curd, the whole egg, the egg white and dying oat bran in a bowl and stir it to a dough. Spice it up with the pizza spice blend (oregano, basil, peppers…)
- Spread the dough ,,pizza-like’’ on a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Bake the dough for 12 to 15 minutes in the oven until it is no longer soft and it’s easily to prove.
- Covering: Mix the tomato puree or lumpy tinned tomatoes with the light ketchup and season it with the pizza spice mix, salt and pepper and spread it on the baked pizza dough.
- Wash the vegetables and cut the vegetables and the ham into small cubes and spread them on the pizza
- Lay the mozzarella on the pizza. Cut the spring onions into small rings and put them also on the Pizza.
- Bake the pizza another 10-15 minutes until the cheese and the pizza edge are golden brown.
- Visit me but once on my Instagram page, my name is xbips. If you have tried the recipe you can link below your picture with #xbips. Enjoy!