- 120 g tender oatmeal
- 40 g glaze flakes
- 3 pcs bananas
- 2 pcs egg white
- 150 ml fat-diminished milk
- 80 g frozen raspberries
- a few toppings
- 1 pcs Ovenproof dish
- 1 pcs vanilla-pod
- 1. Smash 2 to of the bananas in a bowl with help of a fork
- Preheat the oven on 200 ° (air circulation)
- 3. Mix the egg white with the milk. Add the oatmeal, the mark of the vanilla pod, the frozen raspberries and the flakes and mix it to a dough.
- 4. Give the dough in a small ovenproof dish and cut 1 banana in discs. Lay it out on the dough.
- Bake it now for 20-25 min
- 6. Now you can feel free to give other Toppings on the oatmeal. As toppings are suited for example coconut palm flakes, Chia seeds, almond chracknel, almond splinter, raisins, goji berries, fresh fruits, yoghurt or curd very well.
- Visit me but once on my Instagram page, my name is xbips. If you have tried the recipe you can link below your picture with #xbips. Enjoy!