SWEET MUSTARD CHICKEN WITH A LEMON DRESSED SALAD
A simple dish that your family will surely love.
- Salad to serve
- 1 tsp Carob Fruit Syrup
- 8 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Salt and Pepper to season
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice and Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp Carob Fruit Syrup
- 2 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (fan 180ºC), 400ºF, Gas 6.
- Mix together the mustard, carob fruit syrup, 2 tablespoon lemon juice and the zest, 2 tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the chicken in the marinade and roast in the oven for approximately 45 minutes until the meat is tender and the chicken skin in crisp.
- Meanwhile, make the salad dressing. Whisk together the olive oil, 1 teaspoon carob fruit syrup and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Toss the salad in the dressing and serve with the roasted chicken.