Sultana Coconut Bliss Balls
A perfect combination of sultanas, coconut, almonds, and cinnamon that will make you crave for more. This recipe will yield 12-15 balls. You will need an hour to refrigerate this awesome sweets.
- 1 cup sultanas (raisins)
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Extra desiccated coconut for rolling
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pour sultanas in a heat proof bowl, cover and soak with boiling water for 10-15min or until soft.
- Drain sultanas through a fine sieve until water is completely drained.
- Add to a high speed food processor and process on high until broken up and stuck together.
- Add coconut, almond meal and cinnamon, process until well combined and mixture sticks together.
- Pick up approx. 1-2 Tbsp of mixture and roll into balls.
- Roll in extra coconut to coat and place on prepared tray.
- Set in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Serve and Enjoy!