Raw Cookie Dough Cake
Notes: Store cake in the refrigerator, in an airtight container for 1 week. Keep in the freezer on hot days and if the chocolate filling begins to melt. Chilling time: 1 hour Yields 1 x 8” round cake
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp Cocobella Coconut Water
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 2/3 cup desiccated coconut
- Cookie Dough: Line a 8” x 8" round cake tin with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats and coconut.
- Add almond butter and honey. Mix together with your hands or a wooden spoon.
- Pour in vanilla and mix until well combined. The mixture should now be holding its own shape when pressed together.
- Split mixture into two even amounts.
- Press one half of the mixture into prepared cake tin. Place in the refrigerator. Set other half aside.
- Chocolate Filling: In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cacao and coconut water and mix until smooth.
- Stir through honey, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add coconut and mix until thick and well combined.
- Pour mixture over the base cookie dough layer, spreading it out evenly.
- Place in the freezer and set for 30 minutes.
- Press the other half of the cookie dough mixture over the chocolate filling, spread it evenly.
- Place back into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!