Denver Omelet Cups
An egg muffin filled with onion and sweet peppers all held together with a slice of delicious ham.
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 12 piece sliced ham
- 12 eggs
- 1 sweet bell pepper
- 1/2 onion
- Preheat oven to 350. Brush muffin tin with avocado oil.
- Place 1 slice of ham into each muffin tin, pressing it into the bottom of each cup.
- Whisk eggs, bell pepper and onion together.
- Add egg mixture to each muffin cup, dividing evenly between the 12 cups.
- Bake at 350 deg F for approximately 15 minutes or until egg is cooked thoroughly.
breakfast, healthy, paleo, eggs, whole30