Pancakes with raisins and pistachio
Those pancakes are very easy to bake but taste delicious. You can eat them depending on your taste with nearly everything. I prefer raisins, crunchy pistachios and powder sugar. But you can serve them with fresh fruit of the season, with yoghurt oder classicaly with maple syrup.
- 100 gramm flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 items egg
- 125 ml milk
- 1,5 tablespoon oil
- 1 item salt
- Put all the dry ingredients together
- Mix all remaining ingredients together and add the flour-mixture
- After mixing everything together put some oil or butter in a pan
- Dough into the pan and form little circles (2-3 tablespoons should be enough)
- Bake at middle heat until small bubbles appear. Than turn around.