SPICY BUFFALO & BACON-ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
I’m taking my ranch obsession a step further and totally fueling it with this new recipe. I can’t stop, you guys. It’s becoming a real problem. This past week I swear I haven’t gone more than two meals in a row without putting my paleo ranch dressing recipe on something, dipping something in it, or totally slathering it all over everything I’m eating.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or melted coconut oil*
- 1 tbsp Tessemae's Buffalo Sauce**
- 2 slices bacon
- handful fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped, for serving
- to serve: Ranch dressing and extra hot sauce!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss your cauliflower with oil and hot sauce in a medium-sized bowl with a wooden spoon. Stir in the chopped bacon.
- Spread the cauliflower-bacon mixture onto a large cookie sheet.
- Pop in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. If you’d like to serve this with ranch dressing (which you really should!), now would be a good time to make it!
- If you’re like me and enjoy a little crisp on the cauliflower, turn the oven up to broil for a few minutes. But watch it! Broiling on high heat = burnt to a crisp cauliflower if you’re not careful and leave it for too long.
- Serve with chopped cilantro, extra hot sauce and ranch dressing, for dipping.
- NOTES *You can substitute 2 Tbsp Tessemae’s wing sauce for the oil if you like it extra hot! **Can't find the hot sauce? Substitute with Frank's Red Hot Sauce " target="_blank">frank’s red hot sauce and add use 2 Tbsp oil to toss the cauliflower before roasting. This would also be great with some chopped onions to roast along with the cauliflower and bacon. I also added in some chopped parsnips to have more leftovers!