Cauliflower fried "rice"
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 zucchini
- 2 carrot
- 1 capsiucm
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup corn
- Cauliflower rice Half a head of cauliflower Just break up the florets and give them a blitz in a food processor until they have a rice like consistency. You might have to do it in a few batches.
- In a wok, sauté onion and garlic using coconut oil
- Add in all your veggies (diced or julienne will be perfect)
- Let that fry off for a few minutes until everything has started to cook through.
- Add in the cauliflower rice and heat through.
- Garnish with coriander and bean sprouts. A splash of Tamari will really bring out the flavour.