Berry Jam (paleo)
Honey-sweetened. Three ingredients. Scrumptious. Highly addictive.
- 2.5 Cups Berries of choice
- 1/4 Cup Raw honey
- 2 teaspoons Otto's Cassava flour
- Place the berries and honey in a large saucepan.
- Bring the sacuepan to medium heat and mash berries and honey with a potato masher.
- Once mixture is even throughout, allow to simmer on low for 3 minutes
- Slowly whisk in the Cassava Flour until thickens
- Transfer to a mason jar or other container, and store in fridge once cool.
- Serve with bread, cookies, or chocolate