Cinnamon cashew butter
The easiest and tastiest cashew butter you can ever make. I thought that peanut butter was totally addictive but this was until I had first tried meridians cashew butter, which is then why I decided to try and make my own. Trust me try it, you won't regret it 😋
- 200 g cashews
- 2 tsp cinammon
- Turn on the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the cinammon with the cashews, and put on a baking tray.
- Cook the cashews for 10 minutes, checking after five and turning them over.
- Put the cashew nuts in the food processor for around five minutes until totally creamy and delicious.
- Store the cashew butter in the fridge for up to two weeks, that's if you can manage to let it last that long. Enjoy it☺️