Valentine's Strawberry Brownie Cheesecake
A raw, vegan strawberry cheesecake with a chewy brownie base
- 70g Cashews
- 100g Medjool Date
- 10-20g or 1-2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 10g or 2tbsp Cacao powder
- 3-4 drops Vanilla Extract
- 2 small pinches Salt
- 50g Coconut oil
- 150g Strawberries
- 60g Maple Syrup
- Optional: Squeeze of lime
- Optional: Small pinch of salt
- 100g Cashews (soak)
- Soak 100g of cashews in water for at least 4 hours, you can also leave to soak overnight.
- For the brownie base: blend dry cashews in food processor until they are fine crumbs (don't worry if there are a few little chunks)
- Add the medjool dates and maple syrup, blend until it starts to come together in a big gooey ball, yum! (If your medjool dates are on the dry side or your processor is on the weak side, soak in warm water for 5 -10 mins)
- Add remaining brownie ingredients and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Line your cheesecake pan with baking paper and push brownie dough into bottom with fingers. Pop it in the freezer!
- For the cheesecake: drain and rinse soaked cashews and then chuck all cheesecake ingredients into your blender. This took around 1-2 minutes in mine.
- Pour the cheesecake into the cheesecake pan, cover and refrigerate. If you need it to set faster put it in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- This will make a mini cheesecake measuring 11cm by 11cm, double or even triple for a traditional cheesecake size.
vegan valentine's recipe
dairy free cheesecake
vegan valentine's dessert