Sweet Potato Cereal
This is an incredibly easy recipe that I often make vegan and gluten free. My favorite cereals to use are Nature's Path organic Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla flakes, Love Grown Foods Chocolate Power O's, Peace Cereal Buckwheat Maple Hemp flakes, and Erewhon Organic's corn flakes. I also love adding Evoke Foods muesli and Kith & Thyme granola. Sometimes depending on the weather and the seasons, I add fruits such as raisins, strawberries, blueberries, and more! You also do not have to make it gluten free or vegan: you can use whatever you wish!
- 1 cup gluten free and vegan cereal
- 2/3+ cup plant-based milk
- 1 serving granola/muesli
- 1 serving fruit
- Cook your sweet potato in any way you wish.
- Chop your sweet potato in fine pieces. You can also peel the skin, but I usually keep it on.
- Mix your cereal, sweet potato, and optional granola and fruit in a bowl.
- Pour the milk over everything and enjoy!