PERFECT FOUR INGREDIENT PANCAKES
A delicious and healthy pancake made with only 4 ingredients.
- 1 tub plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 eg white
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup blueberries/strawberries/raspberries
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Soak your rolled oats overnight either in some water or some milk. I soaked mine in 2% milk.
- Now that you have soaked your rolled oats, simply combine the above ingredients (minus the blueberries) in a food processor until smooth.
- Heat your frying pan and add a small amount of coconut oil or butter.
- Pour about 1/3 of the mixture into the pan and let it cook for approximately 2-3 minutes before flipping it over and waiting for an equal amount of time.
- Repeat until the rest of the batter is all used up.
- Serve with blueberries on top and honey, maple syrup, or my easy blueberry chia jam (www.honestlyfitness.com) if you wish!