I think vegan pizza is better. Totally guilt free and I did not even notice that the cheese was missing.
- 10-12 basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Qatar
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 squeeze tomato purée
- 1/2 cup tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tbsp bread yeast
- 3/4 cup warm water
- Mix bread yeast and warm water and leave for 10 mins.
- Mix flour, olive oil and salt. Then pour the yeasty water in and mix until a dough forms.
- Put into a clean floured bowl, and place in a warm place to prove for 90 mins.
- Knock the air out. Then 90 mins more proving.
- Spread out onto a floured baking tray. It makes a 12 inch pizza.
- To make the bbq sauce warm the rest of ingredients in a saucepan until combined and not too runny.
- Throw it all together and bake at 220 degrees C for 15 mins.