Vegan Brownie Cheesecake
Raw, vegan and sugar-free
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 lemon, jucied
- 1 cup overnight soaked cashews
- 2 tbsp water (or more if still too dry)
- 1/2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup ground almonds (can be done in a blander)
- To make the base blend ground almonds, dates, almond butter and 2 spoons of water until a sticky ball forms. Optional, add dried cranberries in at the end.
- To make the cheesecake blend all other ingredients until smooth.
- To half the mixture, I added 1 tsp barley grass powder and a few drops of peppermint oil.
- To layer up, fill half-way with the White mixture. Place in freezer for about 15mins to slightly harden. Then layer on the green. Place in freezer overnight to set.
- Take out of the freezer about an hour before serving, to thaw.
- Cacao sauce – 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil and 1/2 tbsp raw cacao powder, drizzled over the cold cheesecake.