These are beyond delicious! Crunchy on the edges, gooey in the middle. So good!! I ate so much of the raw mixture, I'm not sure how I actually ended up with any biscuits left over.
- 1 handful sultanas
- 1 handful sunflower seeds
- 2 cups oats
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 mashed bananas
- Melt babanas, coconut oil, maple syrup and almond butter in a saucepan until combined:
- Add oats, sunflower seeds and sultanas.
- Mix together.
- For raw flapjacks roll into balls, place in fridge. Enjoy (so good!!)
- For baked flapjacks place in oven - 180 degrees °C for 12 minutes. They will be crispy on the edges, gooey in the middle. Also delicious!