Raw Matcha Brownies
A delicious mouthwatering healthy dessert!
- 1 tbsp Milled Flaxseed
- 1-2 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 50 g Rice Syrup
- 100 g Coconut Oil
- 20 g Rice Syrup or Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 50 g Cacao Powder
- 90 g Pitted Dates
- 120 g Almond Butter
- 125 g Walnuts & Almonds
- Process nuts in food processor until it becomes very fine.
- Add in your dates until it is well combined with the nuts.
- Pour your nut-date mixture in a medium bowl and mix in Cacao powder, Vanilla Extract and Rice Syrup until well combined. It should become a soft doughy texture.
- Scoop the brownie mix into a 8x8 baking dish lined with parchment paper and press the chocolate mix into the dish using your fingers or spoon.
- For the matcha layer, mix all the ingredients in a bowl until it is evenly combined.
- Spread the matcha mix over the brownie base and let it set in the fridge for at least an hour. You can also sprinkle more matcha powder over the brownies for a more intense taste.
- Once it has been set, take it out from the fridge and slice them equally into 12 squares with a sharp knife.