Cookies & Cream Protein Truffles (DF, GF, VF)
These bite-size protein truffles make good presents and sharing. But trust me, after your first bite of these, you wouldn't want to share them! Not to mention they are suitable for Vegans as well!
- 15 g Coconut Flour
- 20 g Cookies & Cream Vegan Protein Powder
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- dash water
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 20 g Coco Mylk Choc
- 10 g Cacao Nibs
- 100 g 85% Dark Choc
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Cacao Nibs
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients apart from the chocolate chips until it is well combined. It should be very smooth like a doughy texture. Fold in your chopped chocolates and cacao nibs.
- Roll your cookie dough, roughly 10g each and set them on a baking sheet. It should be enough to make 10. Set Aside.
- In a double boiler, slowly melt the chocolate and coconut oil by stirring it frequently
- Remove from heat and set them next to your sheet of cookie balls.
- Using a fork or toothpick, coat your cookie balls with the melted chocolate and set it back on the baking sheet. Repeat until all the cookie balls has a nice layer of chocolate coating and fully covered.
- Sprinkle more cacao nibs over the truffles and place them in the refrigerator until chocolate sets.