Coconut Chocolate Bread (DF, GF, VF)
This coconut bread I have created is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free and also suitable for vegans! Toast up a slice in an oven for 5min so you get melty chocolate and serve it with nut butters or coconut ice cream!
- 2 Mashed Ripe Bananas
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 100 g Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Coconut Nectar
- 45 g Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 80 g Coconut Flour
- 50 g Mylk Chocoalte
- Preheat your oven to 180C and grease a 13.5 x 6.5 cm loaf pan
- Mix all the ingredients together apart from the coconut flour and chocolate
- Slowing add in your coconut flour, a few spoonful at a time until it reaches a doughy consistency. If it is too dry, add in a few drops of water and if it is too wet, add in more coconut flour.
- Fold in your chocolate until it is distributed evenly and pour your content in the loaf pan
- Bake for 25-35min and set aside for it to cool before slicing it up