Spiced Cardamom Apricot Porridge
A beautifully creamy porridge with added spice to warm up your morning. Oats contain beta-glucan, a soluble fiber that helps lowering cholesterol and keeping your blood sugar steady throughout the day. Dried apricots are rich in iron, potassium and antioxidants to help fighting fatigue and support your immunity along with cardamon that has excellent anti-microbial properties to help fight infections. The addition of pomegranate gives this porridge that extra bit of crunch to complement the rest of the flavors.
- 50 gr Multi grain and Seed Porridge
- 2-3 Cardamom pods
- 4-5 Dried apricots, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons Pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup Cashew milk
- Place the porridge in a microwave safe bowl and cover with the cashew milk.
- Open the cardamon pods and sprinkle the seeds into the bowl. Stir to combine.
- Microwave from 2 to 3 minutes. In the meantime, chop your apricots.
- When ready to serve, top with the chopped apricots and pomegranate seeds.
- Can add a tablespoon of honey or maple syrup to sweeten it, if desired.