Seedy Mackerel Salad
Mackerel is packed with omega-3 fatty acids and large amounts of proteins with amazing benefits such as preventing heart diseases, diabetes and dementia!
- 1 fillet Smoked Mackerel
- Mixed leaves
- 5 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 Avocado
- 25g Spicy seed and nut mix
- 1 Pitta
- Rinse the mixed leaves under cold water. Chop up the tomatoes and the avocado and place all nicely on a plate
- Place the mackerel on top of the salad and sprinkle on the spicy seed and nut mix
- Lightly toast the pitta so its delicious and warm and place on the side
- Enjoy this balanced and nutritious meal with all the good fats your body needs!