Seedy Coconut Porridge
This porridge is so creamy thanks to the addition of coconut butter. Coconut is rich in healthy fats and beneficial fiber that makes you feel full and boost metabolism. It's also great for skin and hair health. Chia seeds are an excellent source of calcium and omega 3s which are great for skin too as well as promoting bone health. Hemp seeds contain high levels of plant based protein and essential amino acids which are great for muscle recovery and formation of new muscle fibers. Paired with the additional fiber and minerals coming from our oats and raw seeds & nuts mix, this porridge is the perfect start for your day and great after a workout too!
- 50 g Multigrain and seed porridge
- 1 tbsp Coconut butter
- 1 tsp Chia seeds
- 1 tsp Hemp seeds
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Raw seeds & nuts mix
- Place the porridge in a microwave safe bowl and cover with warm water.
- Microwave for 1 minute, then take out, stir in the coconut butter and microwave for another minute.
- When ready to serve, top with the chia seeds, hemp seeds, the raw nuts and seeds mix and few raisins.
- Can sweeten it with a tablespoon of honey or maple syrup, if desired but the coconut butter already makes it really sweet and creamy. Enjoy!