Punchy Pomegranate Porridge
Pomegranate is one of the most powerful anti-oxidant fruits out there. It has the ability to lower cholesterol and other cardiac risk factors whilst also lowering blood pressure and may even be useful in preventing some cancers! Porridge, as we all know, is wonderful and has many positive effects. It balances blood sugar levels and therefore releases energy throughout the day, it is full of fiber keeping us fuller for longer and contains all the complex carbs that your body needs!
- 50 g Multigrain and seed porridge
- A sprinkle of coconut milk powder
- A generous portion of Pomegranates
- 1/2 Apple
- 1 cup Water or Almond milk
- Place the oats in a pan with the almond milk or water and heat until it goes thick and creamy
- Transfer the warm oats to a bowl and top with the fruit and sprinkle the coconut milk powder for an added kick of deliciousness
- Serve and enjoy!