Moringa avocado dip with chipotle crisps
These dip and crisps are the perfect afternoon or morning snack that is not only delicious but highly nutritious as well! Moringa is a great source of plant protein, iron, magnesium and calcium that help with tiredness and fatigue along with promoting healthy and strong bones and muscles. It also contains high amounts of antioxidants like vitamin A and E that only boost immunity but support skin health. Avocado provides anti-inflammatory omega 3s fatty acids, fiber to maintain a balanced digestion and potassium contributing to lowering blood pressure and LDL cholesterol. Our thin crisps are the perfect healthier alternative to standard crisps. You won't find refined sugars or trans fat but only beneficial fiber and protein.
- 1 bag Chipotle soya & corn thins
- 1 medium Avocado
- 1 tsp Moringa powder
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 pinch Black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper, powdered
- 1 tbsp Fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp Raw nuts & seed mix
- First open the avocado and scoop out the flesh in a bowl.
- Add the moringa powder, lime juice, salt, pepper and cayenne and mash together with a fork.
- Stir in the coriander and mix to combine.
- Transfer to a small serving bowl and sprinkle with the raw nuts & seeds.
- Serve with the chipotle soya & corn crisp thins. Enjoy!