Mixed Berries Almond Milk Porridge
We love oats as you know because of their amazing fiber content that helps lowering cholesterol and keeping your blood sugar steady throughout the day while giving you lots of energy. Almond milk is the perfect pairing as their high protein content steadies blood sugar as well and keeps you full and satisfy for long. They also have high levels of healthy fats and vitamin E which are great for supporting skin health. Plus they contain magnesium that contributes to lowering blood pressure and relax muscles after a workout.
- 50 g Multi Grain and Seed Porridge
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 cup Mixed frozen berries
- 1 tbsp Raw seeds and nuts mix
- Place the porridge in a microwave safe bowl and cover with the almond milk.
- Add the mixed berries and stir to combine.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- When ready to serve, top with the raw nuts and seeds mix and extra berries.
- Can sweeten it with a tablespoon of honey or maple syrup, if desired. Enjoy!