Granola Easter Chocolate Nests
Are you asking yourself what to do with all that Easter chocolate? Did you receive quite a bit as a gift or bought too much for your kids? We got you covered! Here are a few simple and delicious recipes you can make whilst getting your hands dirty with some scrummy chocolate. Try to use dark chocolate as it preserves all the nutrients contained in cacao which are lost when milk is added to it. Cacao is full of antioxidants and minerals like magnesium which helps muscle relaxation making it the perfect treat after a workout. It also contains the amino acid tryptophan which is the precursor for serotonin, the feel-good hormone that makes you feel happy all day!
- 100-125 gr Dark chocolate bar
- 1/2 cup Mixed dried fruit
- 1 cup Cacao & Tangerine Granola
- Chop up the bar of dark (100-125 gr) and melt it over bain marie (just place a glass or metal bowl over a pot of simmering water).
- One melted, stir in about a cup of your favorite granola and mix to combine.
- Scoop a couple of tablespoons of the mix in some muffin paper cases and cool in the fridge for half an hour.
- Chop the dried fruit and decorate the top of the nests.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.