Eat the rainbow quinoa salad
A bright citrus vinaigrette complement this beautiful and nutritious quinoa salad. Quinoa is a powerhouse of nutrients, filled with essential aminoacids and vitamins that the body needs to work at its best. Beans and mixed seeds add extra protein and fibre to satisfy your belly and important minerals for bone and muscle health. And the addition of beetroot doesn't just boost the antioxidant content of this recipe but it also support liver function and detoxification to make you feel great from the inside out!
- 100 gr Quinoa
- One medium Beetroot, precooked
- 120 gr Broad beans, tinned
- 2 tablespoons Raw seeds and nuts mix
- 100 gr Corn, tinned
- Handful Spinach
- 3/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup White or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- To taste salt and pepper
- Pour the content of half a package of easy grain quinoa in a pot along with the corn, broad beans and spinach.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and cook on low to medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Chop the beetroot and add to the pot, stirring it all together.
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl with a whisk. Pour it in the pot and mix it in to combine.
- Pour into a serving bowl and sprinkle with the seeds and nut mix. Enjoy!