Okay, I know this recipe might sound a bit weird and you are probably thinking, ‘is she serious?!’ But yes, I am serious! I urge you to try this because I promise you, these brownies are so seriously good and gooey! They do not disappoint if you are looking for an indulgent treat that is healthy too!
- 2 400g tins lentils
- 12 Medjool dates
- 60 grams almond butter
- 40 grams cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 200C.
- Pulse the lentils in your food processor.
- Add the almond butter, banana, cacao, honey and baking soda into the food processor and blend again.
- After a few moments, scrape the sides to make sure everything is mixed together.
- Add the dates and then blend again.
- In a greased 8×8 square pan, pour the mixture in and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool before slicing into bars.