Lemon Coconut and Radish Noodle Salad
This dish is fantastic if you want a light and refreshing yet filling meal that is full of flavour! It doesn’t take long to make and is a great excuse for getting your spiralizer out! I often make it as an accompaniment when I’m having people over for dinner but it also works as a main dish.
- 2 piece watermelon radishes
- 1 small cauliflower
- Zest of 1 lemon
- A large handful of desiccated coconut
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- A small handful of coriander
- A dash of sea salt and pepper
- The first thing you will need to do is peel the watermelon radishes and use a spiralizer to turn them into spaghetti noodles. Once complete, place the noodles in a large salad bowl. You must then chop the cauliflower into small florets and place in your food processor. Next, pulse the cauliflower until it looks like white rice and add it to the salad bowl.
- You can then sprinkle the radish noodles and cauliflower rice with the desiccated coconut. Next, in a small bowl, mash the avocado and add the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and torn coriander. This can then be seasoned with sea salt and pepper. The final step is to mix the dressing into the noodle salad and garnish with the lemon zest. Delicious!