Leafy Green Curry with Mushrooms
This Leafy Green Curry with Mushrooms is just the thing to fill you with nutrition and satisfy your appetite at the end of your day.
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2 cup fresh spinach, finely chopped
- 1 cup kale, finely chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chill, finely chopped
- 2 cup fresh broccoli
- So to begin, heat the oil in a medium sized frying pan and once hot, add the cumin seeds and leave for just 30 seconds before including the chopped tomato too.
- Next, grate the ginger into the pan and add the chopped chilli. Lower the heat and chop your mushrooms into thin slices.
- If the pan begins to get dry at this point then feel free to add a splash of water. Once the mushrooms are sliced, stir together for four or five minutes before adding the kale, spinach and broccoli into the pan.
- Let this cook for a few more minutes and then include the chopped garlic. At this stage you can add a little bit more water if necessary as well as salt and pepper to taste if you require. Your curry is now ready to serve!