Green Sprouted Oat and Chia Porridge
Starting your morning with a nutritious breakfast is the best way to equip your body and mind for the day ahead. Oats are an amazing low-calorie choice that are great for many functions in the body, not least the health of your heart! The addition of pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs, goji berries, chia seeds and chlorella make this a superfood option that packs a wealth of vitamins, minerals and more!
- 1 cup chia seeds jam
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp chlorella
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup sprouted oats
- Add the water and the oats to a pan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for ten minutes.
- Add the chia seeds and continue to simmer for a further five minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the chlorella.
- Spoon the oats into bowls and garnish with the pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs and goji berries. Also the jam if you wish!