Green Pea Hummus
Green Pea Hummus is a simple to make dip that is bursting with nutrients. If you’re having a party or just a few people over then this is a great dish to make, especially served with some toasted pitta bread.
- A pinch cayenne pepper
- A dash pepper
- A dash salt
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 500 grams frozen peas
- 3 cloves garlic
- Boil the frozen peas in a pan of water for five minutes.
- Drain and rinse the peas under cold water.
- Place the peas in your food processor with the tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin and coriander.
- Blitz the contents of the food processor until smooth.
- Add one or two tablespoons of water to thin the hummus if necessary.
- Mix the sea salt and pepper into the hummus.
- Serve into a dish and sprinkle with the cayenne pepper.