Chickpeas with Mushrooms, Chicory and Tomatoes
This is my recipe for a fantastic plant-based Christmas dinner!
- 1 clove garlic
- A splash water
- 2 handfuls mushrooms
- 1 head chicory
- 200 grams cheery tomatoes
- 400 grams chickpeas
- A handful coriander
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- A dash herbamare salt
- Saute the chopped garlic in the bouillon water in a large pan.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan also with extra water if necessary.
- Wait a few minutes and then add the turmeric and stir well.
- Add the tomatoes, chickpeas and chicory.
- Cook for a few more minutes and then season with herbamare salt.
- Serve into two bowls and garnish with coriander.