Beetroot, Celeriac and Orange Salad
- 2 French Candy Beetroots
- 1/2 a celeriac
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1 handful coriander
- Juice and zest an orange
- 1 inch ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water
- A dash salt
- A dash black pepper
- Begin by cooking the cubes of beetroot in a very small amount of water in a pan, adding additional water if necessary to prevent the pan becoming too dry.
- After 20 minutes, add the celeriac to the pan and continue to cook.
- After a further 15 minutes, remove the pan from the heat and drain the water.
- Leave the beetroot and the celeriac to cool in a container.
- Once it has cooled, add the parsley and coriander to the beetroot and celeriac container.
- To make the dressing in a separate container, whisk the juice and zest of the orange with the ginger, cumin, cinnamon, olive oil, apple cider vinegar and orange blossom water.
- Serve the beetroot and celeriac onto plates and drizzle with the dressing.