Carob Banana Pancakes
These pancakes are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, and vegan friendly. Made with only a few clean ingredients, but I promise, you won't miss out on any flavor!
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 ripe banana
- 1 spoonful coconut flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 spoonful carob powder
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat up a pancake griddle.
- Spray the griddle with nonstick cooking spray. I use coconut oil spray.
- Pour batter into medium sized circles and flip when they begin to bubble on top.
- Let cook for about a minute then remove.
- Repeat, spraying griddle with nonstick spray between pancakes.
- Top with your favorites and enjoy!