Vanilla Chia Pudding with Cinnamon Coconut cream
This creamy vanilla chia pudding with fluffy coconut cinnamon cream, strawberries and walnuts is perfect for a power breakfast or snack. Despite being so tiny chia are a powerhouse of nutrients boosting calcium, omega 3s and plant protein that will make your skin glow, keep your mind sharp and your body strong and nourished! Coconut is rich in medium chain fatty acids that are turned into energy in the body and boost metabolism and healthy fibre that helps balancing blood sugar levels.
- 2 medium Strawberry. chopped
- 2 tbsp Walnut
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Coconut water
- 1 cup Coconut meat
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- 1 cup Coconut or cashew milk
- In a glass jar, stir in chia seeds into the coconut or cashew milk. Stir to combine and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- To make the cinnamon coconut cream, pour the coconut water (room temperature), coconut oil and maple in a vitamix.
- Add the coconut meat, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a container and refrigerate for two hours or overnight.
- When you want to serve the pudding, place the chia coconut gel in a bowl and top with a scoop of the cinnamon coconut cream, walnut and strawberry. Enjoy!
- P.S. You will have leftover cream that you can eat with a spoon or spread on raw cookies or bread.