Turmeric, Baobab and Lemon Mousse
Hello turmeric, baobab and lemon mousse with coconut meat and water, lemon zest and a couple of drops of essential oil, baobab and golden latte mix! Lemon is so refreshing and always hits the spot when it's warmer outside. Good quality lemon oils are derived from the rind which contains most of the amazing properties of this citrus fruit. Lemons are able to stimulate detox actions of the liver and wake up our metabolism especially in the morning easing the elimination of toxins after the nightly cleansing process of our bodies. They also support digestion as lemon juice stimulates digestive juices production and lemon is a great alkaliser balancing any present acidity in the body due to stress or diet. Let's not forget that they're extremely high in powerful antioxidants like vitamin C which also helps to increase absorption of minerals like iron from plant sources. It's great to add some lemon to a leafy green salad or juices and smoothies to absorb it properly. Make sure to add some zest to your days!
- 2 cup Coconut water
- 1 cup Coconut meat
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla powder
- 1 tsp Baobab powder
- 1 tbsp Golden latte mix or 1 tsp of turmeric
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- 2 dash Lemon essential oil
- 1-2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 pinch Salt
- Place the coconut water and meat in a blender or food processor and process until broken down.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth and fluffy.
- Transfer to your serving bowl of choice and either eat straight away slightly warm or refrigerate for about 30 minutes to allow the mousse to firm up a bit.
- Decorate with dried raspberries, lemon zest or coconut and enjoy!