Swirled White & Milk Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
Raw swirled milk and white chocolate smoothie bowl because chocolate feeds your mind, body & soul! The dairy contained in standard milk and white variety though inhibits the absorption of all the amazing antioxidants, vitamins and minerals and tryptophan (precursor to the "feel good" hormone serotonin) that are contained in cacao. So opt for a dairy free alternative, there are so many out there these days it's hard to choose. Your belly & skin will thank you while your mind and soul will be calm and balanced! I made this beauty with coconut, cacao nibs, lucuma, mesquite and vanilla powder plus some grated raw dark chocolate.
- 1 1/2 cup Coconut meat
- 2 tbsp Cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Lucuma powder
- 2 tsp Mesquite
- 1 tsp Vanilla powder
- 2 cup Coconut water
- Pour the coconut water and add the coconut meat, vanilla powder, and lucuma in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Take out half of the mixture and place in a bowl.
- To the rest, add the cacao and mesquite and blend until incorporated.
- Get a serving bowl and start spooning in the milk and white chocolate smoothies alternating one next to the other in a circular motion.
- Take a toothpick and swirl the surface with circular movements.
- Decorate with grated chocolate or any toppings of your liking. Enjoy!