Sweet detox green smoothie bowl
Creamy sweet green smoothie with parsley and lettuce, banana, cinnamon, vanilla powder, ginger and turmeric. Parsley is a great detoxifier and rich in iron and calcium and lettuce contains omega 3s. Ginger and turmeric have incredible anti inflammatory properties and along with the greens they will make your skin glow while supporting the detoxification action of the liver and the immune system functioning. Bananas will sweeten the smoothie and enrich it with beneficial fibre and essential electrolytes like potassium making this the perfect post-workout treat! Topped with cacao nibs, coconut chips and dried mulberries to add some crunch and further boost the nutritional benefits.
- Two Bananas, chopped and frozen
- Large handful Parsley
- 5-6 leaves Lettuce
- 1 cm piece Ginger
- 1 cm piece Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon, ground
- To decorate Cacao Nibs, Coconut chips and Dried Mulberries
- Half cup Coconut water
- In a vitamix or other powerful blender, pour the water and greens. Start blending until broken down.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and decorate the top with the cacao nibs, coconut chips and dried mulberries. Enjoy!