Raw Spiced Coconut and Dried Raspberries Granola
This spiced granola with dried raspberries and coconut served with fluffy vanilla coconut yogurt. Coconut yogurt is a great dairy free alternative, rich in beneficial probiotics to help balance the intestinal flora making your tummy feeling good and happy! And raw granola is the perfect gluten free alternative to conventional ones and full of nutrients thanks to the sprouted buckwheat which contains all eight essential amino acids making it a great plant based protein option. Perfect to balance blood sugar levels, it's also rich in lecithin, making it a wonderful cholesterol balancer because lecithin prevents "bad" cholesterol from being absorbed.
- 300 gr Sprouted buckwheat
- 50 gr Pumpkin seeds
- 50 gr Sunflower seeds
- 80 gr Shredded coconut
- 30 gr Raisins or Goji berries
- 50 gr Dried raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 300 gr Date Paste
- Rinse your sprouted buckwheat under cold water. Place in a large bowl.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients up to the date paste stir to combine.
- Add the date paste and mix by hand until all the granola is coated evenly.
- Transfer to a teflex lined dehydrator sheet and dehydrate for 8-10 hours or "cook" in the oven at around 45-50 C for 6-8 hrs.
- When dry and crunchy, break into small clusters and store in an airtight container.
- Serve with silky coconut yogurt or creamy homemade almond or hemp milk. Enjoy!