Raspberry Banana Ice cream
Happiness in a mug! Raspberry banana ice cream topped with coconut and dried raspberries It tastes just like dessert, it's so refreshing but it also brings along all the goodness in bananas and berries. Important nutrients like potassium, prebiotic fibre for a happy belly, antioxidants and amazing vitamins and minerals to nourish the body from the inside out!
- 2 Bananas, frozen and chopped
- 2 Cups Frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- To decorate Dried raspberries, shredded coconut, and cacao nibs
- Place the frozen babanas, frozen raspberries and vanilla powder in a vitamix or food processor.
- Blend until smooth and fluffy.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with dried raspberries, shredded coconut and cacao nibs. Enjoy!