Nori Pea and Avocado Soup
This pea and avocado soup is topped with cumin scented nori flakes. Peas are a great source of plant based protein and avocado adds creaminess and healthy good fats that help absorb other plant nutrients. Together they bring great support for hair, nail and skin with their amino acids, essential fatty acids, and fibre that will make your belly happy and your mind calm and satisfied. Seaweeds are a concentrated powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals for the bones and cells, just a little bit goes a long way!
- Half Avocado
- 1 Cup Peas, fresh or frozen (defrosted)
- 1 1/2 Cup Warm water
- 1 tablespoon Nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Nori flakes
- 2 teaspoons Hemp seeds
- Pour the warm water in a blender and add the rest of the ingredients up to the nori flakes.
- Blend until smooth and warm.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with nori flakes and hemp seeds. Enjoy!